Two Reasons to choose VNSHS for your Flu Vaccine This Year
- VNSHS obtains the ﬂu vaccine from the only manufacturer in the USA, Sanoﬁ Pasteur, who have 40 years experience in making the ﬂu vaccine.
- Vaccines are given by VNSHS Registered Nurses, specially trained to administer the vaccination.
*We now carry Fluzone High-Dose, for mulated especially for people age 65 years and older. The high-dose vaccine is preservative free
Visiting Nurse Service & Hospice of Suffolk 505 Main Street, Northport or call 261-7200 for more information
Medicaid Part B and Medicaid will be billed directly by Visiting Nurse Service & Hospice of Suffolk, if you bring your ID Card. If you are enrolled in a Medicare HMO or Medicare Managed Care Plan, the charge is $30. You will receive a receipt to submit to your insurance company.
Stop by one of our ﬂu clinics:
- Saturday, September 24 – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday, October 8 – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday, October 22 – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
No appointment necessary
*Unfortunately, we are unable to administer the flu vaccine to pregnant women.